Monday, January 24, 2011

unselfconsciousness - and letting yourself enjoy good things too


Ive tried my best to stay (personally) out of this virtual capsule that is the internet as much as possible.  
Ive done this for many reasons...

- it scares the hell out of me
- i find it almost inevitably self promoting
- the worry of getting too involved in such a lifeless endeavor 
- misinterpreted text 
- i could go on…

Yet here I am.  I think its partially because I feel so disconnected from people who are involved out here.  People that Id like to be more connected with. (thats what all this is all about, right?)  I also have an ever turning mind of feelings, thoughts and ideas...and as much as I vent those things privately, theres something to be said about sharing.  Thats something I've been craving to do a lot more of lately.  I think this will provide another outlet of some sort and push me to write more too.  
I also over analyze and am too skeptical about nearly everything, which I think has contributed to holding me back in too many ways...this has recently led to the decision that Ill no longer be so careful and quite - its brought on too much, and taken too much.  So I'm giving it a shot.  Realistically only a few people will read this anyway, which is fine...and maybe preferred.

I'm not really sure what will end up here...personal events, photos, music, ideas, concerns, questions, things that inspire and excite me...you know, what people use blogs for.  All while attempting to keep any negative ranting at a minimum.



                    
                                                  I'm Cole Haman, and thats who I'm going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment