Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fuckin-a

   I guess sometimes you really have to laugh at how everything continually goes wrong at once to avoid curling up and dying. Yesterday the cat shit on the bed, today she pissed on it.  No idea why, this has never happened before.  I didnt have any paper towels, so as it soaked into my mattress I took the last of my cash to go to walgreens.  Earlier today I went to let my dog out and on the way back my car door wouldn't close.  Now the latch is broken so I had to hold it shut while looking at the check engine and gas lights and listening to the german la cucaracha remind me my door is open.  Its difficult to not appear a martyr when things are so messed up.  Im actually a pretty positive and happy person, I think.  Its just really hard to be like that right now and even when I am it feels fake.  I saw this on post secret and its kind of how I feel.  In a different light of course.  




                                                                                              Fuck you January 2011.






                                                                        

                            On a lighter note, this will always be amazing.

                 




                                    


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment