Monday, March 7, 2011

high/low

Saturday night we played at the "Thoughts for Food" benefit downtown.  We pretty much had the least desirable location and the earliest time slot, which led to a predictable scenario...its rough, but its still always worth it.  Some people didn't show up or cancelled last second as usual, but this is always expected so its never a big deal. Ill never understand these things.  It went well overall.  I also got to see some people I didn't expect to, and some I haven't gotten the chance to.
I recently came across tickets from when we played for this in high school....then I remembered I had these photos somewhere, which I'm pretty sure are from that night or from one other time we played at the eagles club.  Dirty, greasy hair.  Classic.  When I walked in there on saturday I got flooded with images and memories of it all.





I went to the grocery store and decided to indulge in some oreos...its been awhile.  I was hoping to get about 8 packs.  Luckily, they were on sale...




I've had a clogged ear for almost 2 weeks and its starting to freak me out.  Its somewhat sore to the touch and sounds like theres water in my ear.  Its been a challenge playing the last couple of shows because of this.  
Its 415 in the morning.  Saturday I got to sleep around 5am and yesterday around 6am. I've been on no schedule of any sorts the last couple of months...its all a blur.  I've tried, with no consistency or stability.  I don't remember the last time I was asleep before 2 or 3, or the last time I slept for more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. Assisted insomnia in full force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment